Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'll tri anything at least once

No, that is not a misspelling. I meant tri, as in triathlon! As in three sports (running, swimming, and biking) in one day event. As in I must be crazy. haha! Believe it or not, running 5k's was never my thing. I never got excited for the bling of 5k's (the finishing medals). I just wanted to see if I could do it. Well.. when I found out there was a local Sprint triathlon in my town in the fall. I decided why not. I needed a fitness goal to keep me up with my jogging and a new fresh training schedule. So, this couldn't of come at a better time. It will give me something to focus on AND I'll be a tri-Athlete at the end of it all. Which sounds pretty bad ass.... Tri-Athlete.... Yeah, that's pretty bad ass :)
So I'll be, of course jogging a few days a week. I've already added some biking, now all I have to do is find a pool to start swimming!

No comments: