Monday, March 22, 2010

Being sick SUCKS!

I caught a cold during the St. Patty's/rock climbing weekend and have been battling it out every since. So far the score is me 0, cold 10. It's been exactly 10 days and I'm still hoarse, coughing up a storm, sore throated, and runny nosed It's no fun. I did nothing fun this weekend. Just laid on the couch, slept, drank lots of water, coughed up a lung, blew my nose, and watch crap on TV. I'm so mad that I haven't even been able to continue with my jogging program. So now I have to redo week 9. Arrrggg! I hate being sick. All I want is my mom, some homemade soup, and sleep! But alas... I am a grown ass woman and make do with what I got. I microwaved me some canned soup, curled up in a blankie on the couch, and tried not to cough cause it gives me a headache if I cough too hard. Being sick SUCKS.

No comments: