Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 8 Run 2

Since our local middle school's track was being used by the local middle school soccer team. Boo and I had to make plans to jog somewhere else. Luckily, our city has lots of greenways to walk along. So we picked a close section and went jogging! I was a bit excited b/c it was my first "real" jog, not around a track, since starting the program. It was ok, I think I enjoyed the track more. Maybe it's because it's what I'm used to. Who knows, but as I learned from Zonya Focco, I need to give things a try 11X in order to change my habit. So I'll give the greenways another try. This run was tough! I only jogged 22 minutes, walked for 2 mins. then jogged the rest of the 28 mins. Boo tells me he notices that my Thurs/Fri jogs are always my toughest runs. I wonder if my legs are getting enough rest. I might have to redo this run, b/c I didn't get in a solid 28 mins. hmmmm.... Oh well, at least I'm running right? haha! Til next time... GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: