Monday, March 29, 2010

Milk and Cookies

Milk and Cookies! (you got to say it like Bernie Mac does. hahaha!) Anyways, milk and cookies do NOT go well with jogging. On Sunday, I woke up before Boo and decided to go downstairs and have a quick breakfast before our jog. Well, instead of eating a bowl of Cheerios, I caved and grabbed a couple of peanut butter cookies to go with my milk. Oops. Boo meets up with me as I'm finishing the last of my milk and we hop in the car to head out to the track. I felt good and was looking forward to finishing up my 30 min jogs. I started out great. Then around the 1.5 mile mark, I started to feel really, really queasy. I tried to push the ill feeling out of my mind and was able to run another .5 mile before I almost vom'ed on the track. I mean full out projectile puke right before hitting the 2 mile mark. The milk was becoming a frothy shake inside my stomach as I bobbed along the track and was trying to make a comeback. I had to stop and I was so mad too, cause my lungs felt great, my legs felt great. I guess that's what I get for having cookies for breakfast instead of something nutritious. So my advice to you is, never have milk and cookies before you go jogging. Til next time... GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: