Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3, Run 1

This afternoon's group run got canceled due to rain. So..... Boo and I went to the track this morning for our workout. Today's plan was to run 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, then run 3 minutes and walk 3 minutes with a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute cool down. For a total of 2 sessions. It was too easy, so I think next time I'm going to run a bit faster or just do the sessions twice. Even though it was drizzily and chilly, Boo and I had a good time. The podcast music for this work out was awesome. All the songs got me pumped up. It's great when you've got good music to get you going.

Afterwards, we changed and headed up to my parents for some family time. We enjoyed this rainy day by playing Apples to Apples, eating lots of good food, watching football playoff games, and putting together a puzzle. Til next time.... GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: