Monday, November 30, 2009

Tweet Tweet

Today we met a group out at a local disc golf course. We all played a relatively good 18 holes. Boo even got a birdie and one guy lost a disc at one of the lake shots. Oops. After playing, we decided we felt pretty good and we should go for another 18. At first I didn't want to play, call it ADD, but I wanted to go do something different. Then, at the very last second, I decided, what the hell, lets play.

Well guess what? I got 5 birdies! TWEET TWEET Bitches! hahaha! I was just as shocked as the three guys I was playing with. Boo just proudly beamed at me and the other two were speechless. I guess they didn't like getting their ass handed to them by a girl :) hahaha! Seriously, I think my arm was loosened up and I did change driver disc's. That added with the right wind and some good old fashion luck allowed me to play the game of the day. It was so sick! I just threw them really accurate and close to the basket, then on my second shot, I just slammed dunked them into the chains. It was a nice feeling. Though I wish the sore losers would of been more gracious and given me some props. I mean, I didn't need a standing ovation or anything, but a "nice shot" would of been nice. I guess not everyone shows good sportsmanship like I do.

Afterwards, we went home to pick up the hounds and take full advantage of the awesome weather. We took them to their favorite pond and let them have a nice swim. The dogs love it at the pond, you can just see how happy they are. They smile and their tails go crazy. Boo and I chillaxed and enjoyed the day. Til next time. GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: