Saturday, November 28, 2009

Disc Golf Sat.

We decided to try out a disc golf course that I hadn't played in a while. Boo played it a couple of weeks ago and told me how challenging it had become. OK, I'm up for a challenge. We loaded up into the car and headed out to Renaissance Park. The first 6 holes were pretty much the same. Hard, crazy ravines you have to repel, and lots of up and down hiking.

Well the next 12 holes were hard as hell! There were two par 6 over 1000 feet in distance throws. Believe me, I took all, and more, of the 6 shots just to get it to the basket. It was disgusting! Luckily I didn't lose any discs, but I think I need a better long distance driver..... hmmmm...... This course was definitely humbling, but made me want to come back and try it again. I think tomorrow we'll hit the easy course and see if playing on a pro-course has helped up my game any. Til Next Time. GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: