Monday, November 16, 2009

Disc Golf Sunday


Boo and I decided to take advantage of the awesome mild weather and play a nice round of disc golf. We headed over to they par 3 course and this time, we took our time. We didn't power thru it, but enjoyed each play. I even took little dog with us for some exercise. Boo played awesome, he got 2 birdies. I played ok, but it took a couple of holes for me to find my groove. My best throw was on the 17 hole. haha! It was a beautiful Sunday morning. We came home and I got ready for a sewing event that a friend was having. I figured, I got a sewing machine, why not use it to make over stuff besides gear. My mission was to make some plushy dog toys for my hounds. I came back after 2 hours of slaving over a sewing machine with my stuffed Shark, squeaker included, and it lasted less than a minute with my big dog. Oh well, at least he enjoyed it! But I think next time I'll buy some heavy duty material to make the chew toy last longer :) Til next time... GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: