Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hornets Nest

Last night we headed over to meet up with some friends for a great Italian dinner and conversation. After a few glasses of Chianti we all got a bit crazy,we made an oath/promise and then toasted to it to make it official. We all decide that in 2011, we are all going to Peru to hike the Inca Trail and see Machu Picchu! Crazy right? hahaha! I love it. I am so looking forward to it. I can't wait to make it happen!

This morning, at 8:30am, we headed over to Hornets Nest disc golf course to meet up with some fellow disc golfers. With the REAL golf PGA tour in town, the topic of conversation obviously went to Tiger Woods and how one of his stripper mistress' is also on tour. She is doing a stripping tour in every PGA town the same time that Tiger is playing. So they'll be in the same town during each PGA event. Drama. Anyways, after catching up on our current events. hahah! We split up in two groups of three and started our day. I played like total crap, but, I was the best of the bad players in my group. Which doesn't account for much, cause both of the guys (Chris and Michael) were brand new to disc golfing. haha! I still had a nice time and I was outdoors. Boo played with some good players and they were doing a great job and had some nice tosses. Over all it was a nice day and we enjoyed being out. Til next time... GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: