Friday, July 25, 2008

Where the magic happens

Bet this wasn't what you had in mind? hahhha In my world, this IS where the magic happens. In my small corner office, I dream up my next adventure, plot out my next trek, and plan my next goal. And boy do I have some lofty dreams. Lets see.... reading trail journals has been an inspiration as well as a wealth of information. So many trails out there to hike! Right now, my new obsession is hiking Machu Picchu in Peru and the John Muir Trail in California. And of course, I'm always dreaming of the Appalachian Trail. Told you they were pretty lofty dreams. :) All great things begin with a dream.
In the picture to the right you can see me catching up on some trail journals and patiently waiting for 5pm so I can bolt out of the office, and hit a nearby trail. Well, til next time. Happy Hiking and GET OUTDOORS!!

No comments: