Monday, January 31, 2011

TIRED!!!!!!

WOW.... I have never experienced tiredness like I have this week. I just want a good 12 hour nights sleep! I go to bed every night and sleep the entire night thru, only to wake up, to what feels like, minutes later. But it was actually a good solid 7 hours of sleep. What is making me so tired you ask? Well, it's my new workout schedule. It's tough, but doable. I'm starting week two this week, and I'm sure my body just needs to adapt. haha!

Here's what I'm doing. So I continued the running 3 days a week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings. I've actually upped my pace and doing some tempo runs to challenge me, which is good. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings, I do straight cardio for 45-60 minutes on an elliptical or bike or combo of both. At night, we, (Boo and I), weight train for a good 45 minutes doing an all over body workout. We did Tuesday and Thursday last week, but we are upping that to 3 days a week this week, so M-W-F nights, we'll be hitting the gym a second time, after work, for a good weight training session. THEN, sometime in the week, we'll incorporate a nice 400-600 meter swim. Wow... pretty aggressive and pretty intimidating, but I'm ready to work on my fitness. Til next time... GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: