Sunday, July 19, 2009

Disc Golf Sunday

Today Boo and I went to another local disc golf course in our town and played 18 holes in 2 hours. We played this the Kilbourne course before, but years ago and I was amazed to see how it had changed, for the better. The course was flat, but had a few challenging baskets. I'd rate it a medium in difficulty. Lots of par 4's for some crazy distance practice. Over all I shot, on average, over by only 1 or 2. Boo did pretty well, he even got a birdie on a par 3. I finally used my driver disc for what it was intended to do and actually threw a lot further, (which is what the the driver disc IS meant to do.) I realized that I do need to brush up on my putting, but over all I had an OK game, and some beautiful weather. After we finished up, guess what we went in search for. Yep, you guessed it, but this time Boo got the cheeseburger, I was feeling the chicken fingers. Anyways, til next time. GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: