Friday, August 15, 2008

What happens.....


....when you're injured and have a few hours to kill? GHETTO SCRABBLE thats what!! hahaha... Hope it doesn't offend anyone, but its a simple scrabble game. You basically ebonically spell any word you have letters for. Makes for a quick and easy game. ....and Yes, sad to say I am injured once again. But not a muscle injury, (umm an ear isn't considered a muscle is it?) Anyways, after my extreme caving adventure trekking through streams and underground rivers... seems as if some of the river water decided to come home with me, via my ear canal. The doc says its "Otitis Media,"a fancy word for swimmers ear. So I'm on antibiotics and an ear drop regime for a week. Just to give you an idea of how much pain "Otitis" caused me. I never ever go to the doctors. In fact, I think the last time had to of been over 5 years ago. The pain was so unbearable, I couldn't even sleep! I totally understand how those little kids who always get ear aches and are screaming at the top of their little lungs while holding onto their little heads feel. Not fun. So do you think thats stopping me for doing something fun this weekend? NO! I have a cool weekend planned if all goes accordingly and only one outdoor adventure involves water. ;)
I read this cool phrase today on trailjournals.com. so I'll end with that.

"Until next time – Have a great day, and remember you are ALIVE!"

No comments: