Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hello! SweetPeas First Blog

Hello! So I've been doing all these outdoor adventures for years and have finally decided to "Blog" them. I will try to log in weekly to update my adventures with my fearless companions, whom I like to affectionately call Thing one and Thing two. AKA Charlie Brown, the big, goofy, galooty chocolate lab and Melia, the smart, sassy, inquisitive border collie and something mix. As for me, after being cooped up in an office all week long, there is nothing more relaxing then being outdoors doing something physically challenging. Like hiking, backpacking, moutain biking, kayaking, or traveling. By no means am I an "extreme" thrill seeker. I just like to get out and let off a little steam. Oh... and as for the name, "Sweet Pea", its pet name given to me by my Boo. Who humors me by allowing me to drag him into the deep woods for the sake of adventure. (I think he secretly likes it.)

No comments: