Monday, December 6, 2010

Post C25k

So since finishing the Couch to 5k program, I've started the 1 hour running program and I am amazed to say that I'm still running and guess what??? It's getting easier and easier and easier. Who would of thunk it! haha! Seriously, I'm up to running 41 minutes and still plugging along. I have to admit, I run 3 times a week, usually a short 30 minute run (look at me saying 30 minute is short! I remember when 30 minute was the goal! haha!) then a longer run for my second, usually around 35 min. then the final long run, which this week is 41 minutes. I'm on week 6 of the 10 week program. I'm excited that I'm actually still doing it. My pants are falling off of me, but my scale still hasn't moved much. I think I need to, No... I KNOW I need to supplement some weight training, but honestly, I hate it. I need to wrap my mind around that fact that that's what I need to do to move that scale. Oh well.... Til next time... GET OUTDOORS!

No comments: