Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Disc Golf

Boo and I headed to a local disc golf course for some exercise on a perfect fall morning. The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I decided to finally wear my hiking skirt and I loved it. I felt like a girly girl, but an outdoorsy girly girl. The skirt performed great. I loved the little shorty shorts underneath it and it was comfortable. Anyways, we hit the course around 10:15am and was surprised at how fast we finished 18 holes. I was even more impressed that I wasn't tired after a quick round. I didn't even get out of breath on some of the hilly climbs we had to hike through. :) I played pretty well the first 9, but the back 9 really challenged me. Boo got a birdie on the 14th hole. It was an awesome shot, he just aimed that Frisbee, threw it, and it glided 50 feet, smacking the chains on the basket. We both looked at each other, speechless at what a pretty perfect throw that was. I doubled high fived him and another group in front of us saw it and yelled out what a sweet shot that was. Boo had a grin from ear to ear for the rest of the course. We finished up around 11:45am and zipped on up to my parents house for a Spaghetti and giant meatballs lunch! Til next time. GET OUTDOORS!!!

No comments: